Friday, May 14, 2010

"Wounded LOVE"

Tonight I shed a tear.
      Because i no longer feel you near...
                though you said you'll stay.
      Because I no longer feel you see me...
               though I'm where you want me to be.
Maybe I'm just numb...
      With the pain...
      With the fact...
      With the feeling.
               The pain that you can never be mine.
               The fact that past can never be re-lived.
               The feeling that was but can never be.

I always believed in LOVE.
I always had faith in its power.
     But I feel drained right now.
            Drained of all its strength...
                  emptied of all its hope...
                          stripped of its life.

Maybe because I gave it my all...
            poured out my heart...
            used up my time.

Maybe.

But I always believed in LOVE...
      I always believed in second chances...
      I always believed in happy endings...
                                 in YOU...
                                      in ME...
                                           in US.

Life does not end with a tear.
For always there's another moment.
      always there's another hour.
      always there's another day.

Tonight I shed a tear.
But pain daunts me not.
So long as time is my friend...
      So long as my heart beats your name...
           I will remain.

I will remain, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment