Monday, October 29, 2012

"Sir Lancelot's Ode to Lady Guenevere..."

How I wished I was NUMB...
        But then I couldn't have felt thy reciprocation even for a whilst;

I wished, too, to be MUTE...
        But then again if I was, thou wouldn't have known of thine true feelings for thee;

Still, I wished I was BLIND...
        But then, too, I would've failed seeing thine love deep within thy mesmerizing eyes.

Aye, FATE was so cruel to have bested me faculties
But so sweet to make me realize

That if I didn't see...
            didn't feel...
            nor didn't speak...

I wouldn't have known that I am capable
            of knowing...
            of loving...
            of revering someone...

In just three mornings...

Yet suffer it FOREVER!



















No comments:

Post a Comment