Friday, February 10, 2012

"Mi Amor"

What's with her eyes...
       that seems to pierce my soul
       breaking through my defenses
       stripping me of my strength...


What's with her smile...
       that weakens my fortitude
       tearing my reasoning apart
       wearing off my logic and choice...


What's with her kisses...
        which seemingly alters my being
        bringing me in a state of unconsciousness
        of time, of reality, of emotions...


What's with her touch and caresses...
        that burns and scorches my inner sanctum
        creating a wildfire deep within
        a fire unquenchable, uncontrollable...


She inhibits me...
       She controls me...
              She overcomes what is in, out, and within me...


She is my time...
       She is my reason...
              She is my life.


How can I ever discern how she does it?


So long as I love her...
So long as I adore her...


I don't think I'll ever find the answer.


Never.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment