Saturday, February 25, 2017

MEMORIES

See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. 

In the recesses of my heart and mind lies your memory: the way you look, smile, smirk, the way your face reacts and transforms with my every whims and schemes; the way you kiss me all over whenever you want to ask for something; your caresses, your hugs, and playfulness; the way you pout, look sad, cry on my chest over sad movies, silly soap re-runs and throw tantrums over petty things. Your voice. The way you look every morning, after the day ends and when you are asleep. Everything about you...everything that you are and what you're not...every bit of YOU. They make up the meaning of what TRUE LOVE is...of FOREVER...of us.


Sometimes, I fear that your nearness might take my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. I can only hope... when that time comes, my eyes will speak my heart. <3


I really don't know now how to give up and say, "No, you're not meant for me"...I don't know now how to back down and accept I'm just another hopeful...I don't know now how to feel for anyone knowing that my heart is chained to but one soul but you...I don't know now how to say "I LOVE YOU" if it won't be that person who taught me the true, selfless meaning of those words ~ YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment